Hannah Groetsch joined Burges & Burges Strategists in 2022. As a Research Associate, some of her responsibilities include:
· Obtaining and compiling data and research
· Writing and editing research reports, memos, and other written documents
· Conducting in-depth interviews for qualitative research
· Formatting databases for analysis and presentation purposes
· Building online surveys and providing data analysis.
Prior to joining Burges and Burges, Hannah served as a research intern for EMILY’s List and as a campaign intern for Washington State Representative Tarra Simmons. She also helped lead voter registration efforts on her college campus.
Hannah graduated Summa Cum Laude from The College of Wooster with a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and a minor in English. In her spare time, she loves reading, creative writing, taking road trips with friends and family, and spending time outdoors.