Noor Alshafie joined Burges & Burges Strategists in 2021. As a Consultant, some of her responsibilities include:
· Providing guidance and methodology for campaign strategy and voter identification.
· Conducting in-depth interviews for qualitative research on a community’s sentiment.
· Creating surveys and conducting the subsequent quantitative analysis of results.
· Crafting media toolkits, communication responses, and social media strategies.
· Determining and placing Meta social advertisements.
Prior to joining Burges & Burges, Noor served as the Executive Vice President of BuckeyeThon, a 501(c)(3), fundraising over $2.2 million during her tenure for pediatric cancer and blood disorder research at Nationwide Children’s Hospital. Additionally, she has served as a National 4-H Council Board Trustee, a Buckeye Leadership Fellow, and a representative to The Ohio State University’s Volunteer Leader Community Board.
Noor graduated Magna Cum Laude from The Ohio State University with a Bachelor of Arts in Public Management, Leadership, and Policy from the John Glenn College of Public Affairs and a Bachelor of Science in International Studies with a minor in Global Public Health. In her spare time, she loves teaching salary negotiation workshops, traveling with her friends and family, and exploring local coffee shops.